Samiya Khan is a Ph.D. Student in the Department of Computer Science, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, India since October 2015. Samiya received B.Sc. degree in Electronics and M.Sc. degree in Informatics from University of Delhi, India. She is currently working on a Cloud-based Framework for Big Data Analytics and has several research papers related to the field in reputed publications. Her research interests also include Data-intensive Computing and Virtualisation.
- Samiya Khan, Xiufeng Liu, Kashish A. Shakil, Mansaf Alam (2017), ‘A survey on scholarly data: From big data perspective’. Information Processing & Management, Elsevier. [SCIE/Scopus; Impact Factor: 2.391].
- Samiya Khan, Kashish A. Shakil, Mansaf Alam (2018), 'Cloud-Based Big Data Analytics – A Survey of Current Research and Future Directions', in Big Data Analytics, Proceedings of CSI 2015, Springer (AISC Book Series).. [Scopus]
- Samiya Khan, Kashish A. Shakil, Mansaf Alam (2018), ‘Big Data Computing Using Cloud-Based Technologies: Challenges and Future Perspectives’ in Networks of the Future: Architectures, Technologies and Implementations, Chapman and Hall/CRC Press (Computer and Information Science Series).
- Samiya Khan, Kashish A. Shakil, Syed Arshad Ali, Mansaf Alam (Accepted), ‘On designing a generic framework for Big Data-as-a-Service’. ICCMB 2018, Oxford, UK.
- Samiya Khan, Kashish A. Shakil, Mansaf Alam (2016), ‘Educational Intelligence: Applying Cloud-based Big Data Analytics to the Indian Education Sector’ in the proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Contemporary Computing and Informatics 2016 (IC3I 2016). [IEEEXplore / Scopus]